MENU

Slide

Thursday, June 23, 2005

uhh jus back from camp huh..
THE CITY BAYVIEW HOTEL
d0rt dumb dumb air con there so cold
caught a cold lerhh.. dripping nose sobs
so fun hahaas jian xiong very funny keep making mie luff hahahs
in the coach play until i luff like ki siao kaos dis camp i knock my head real HARD LIKE TWICE OR THREE TIMES so pain oww..
dumb dumb sia

today went to watch mr & mrs smith with darling i miss my old leonleon
i miss him terribly
sometimes i hope so much i can just jump back to the past //
I WAN HIM BACK SO BADLY
really so badly im driving myself nuts HAAS

IM STRONG
NO MORE TEARS FER MIE
i'll be waiting ; for his arrival my dearest love one .


counting down ;; PLUStoday , 13 days more to my burfdae =)
wondering who i would spend my burfdae with -

No comments: